Thursday, July 30, 2009

Role Model!!!

ok so yesterday in my post I mentioned that Kandee was my biggest inspiration.

So I decided to tell you why.

She is such a kind-hearted person and soo beautiful(inside & out).

She has turned into a role model for me.She has been through so much in her life and still overcame it and made her dreams come true.

Kandee is a freelance make-up artist and she is soo talented.

I just love watching and learning things from her videos.

She has done things many make-up tips,what to have in your make-up kit, and my personal favorites are the ones where she is trying to encourage you to go after your dreams.

Those videos have really motivated me to go into the make-up industry.

I have been contemplating it for quite a while now but hearing her words have lit something up inside me and I really feel like she cares.

So with that being said surely you can all see why she is such a role model in my life.

Please check out her

Blog: http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/

or her

Youtube Videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson



Until Next Time




(ohh and to set thing straight, many people will think this but im not gay lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment