Saturday, August 1, 2009

Poem Time!

Ok so here's a poem that i had to do one day for school.
I didn't even know i had it in me,i have no idea where this came from lol.
But i hope u all enjoy reading this.

"You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine"

I cant believe you did this,
It was all going so great,
But you had to go and mess things up,
and now its just too late.
I cant believe you broke my heart,
you threw it all away,
and now your standing at my door,
begging me to let you stay.
Do you really think I'd be so dumb?,
To let you back into my world.
I think that you should just move on,
cuz my love for you is gone.
Just try to go on with your life.
Forget you ever had me,
forget we ever loved,
forget the fun times that we shared,
and the memories we made.
You killed the love i had for you,
when you stepped out of line.
But its ok.!
I'll soon have another,
to fill the hole you left in me.
But this a guarantee to you.
You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine.


heart broken Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment