Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Well hello everyone my name is Carlos.
Photobucket

Yup thats me lol.
This is my first blog ever.I'm so excited on how all this will go.Ok so here's a little something about me.I'm 16 years old and I'm a Senior at Bell Gardens High School.I love my friends there.I am an aspiring make-up artist.I want to make the world a prettier place lol.I want to make people feel and look there best:).I am planning on attending Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts when i graduate highschool.I knoe its going to be a bumby road but I know i can do it.My biggest inspiration right now is Kandee Johnson.I just love her! lol.She is so talented and I wish i could meet her one day and be able to work with her.Well thats it for today.See you guys next time.

MAKE-UP iS ART.

MAC MAkE UP Pictures, Images and PhotosMAC MAkE UP Pictures, Images and Photos

make up mac Pictures, Images and Photos



Best wishes,
Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment